Finally getting around to introducing myself!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GouramiLover

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hello All!

I have already asked a few questions and received some great advice. I love this forum as I can learn from other peoples posts or ask my own questions. This is a great resource!

My parent kept fish throughout my childhood, and now I am revisiting this rewarding hobby in my own home. I have setup several tanks over the last year and I now have: one 29 gallon cichlid tank (3 mbuna), one 29 gallon community tank, one 20 gallon community tank, and one five gallon beta tank.

All my tanks are planted, some more than others, though they are all low-tech. I have just moved things around in all my tanks and my 20 gallon tank is looking pretty sparse. I will post pictures later in the freshwater planted tank section because I need some fresh ideas on what to do with that! :/

I do not yet have full pictures of my tanks, but I will get them up as soon as possible. For now, I have attached a picture of my betta, Inky, in his temporary bowl when I first got him.

-GouramiLover

Attachments

• DSCN0127.jpg
    DSCN0127.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom