Fish lovers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Josethatfishguy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everybody, well I finally broke down and joined after many months of reading through this fine forum. We're should I start. I currently have a 60gal freshwater tank, stocked with all kinds of live plants!. Once I remember what kinds ill update. I also have a aggressive tank. King of the tank is a 3 year old firemouth cichlid who is about 4 inches large. Very mellow in comparison to others that I've looked at. A school of barbs, 10 to be exact. All different colors, I got them very young so they have learned to school together quite nicely. Clean up crew consist of 2 golden apple snails and a unique blue apple snail, 3 s.a.e, a lonesome Molly who thinks its a barb and 6 ghost shrimp who have been with me for 1 year!! Who knows how they have managed to make it this long. As for filtration I have a ehime Ecco canister filter supplemented by a 100gal aquatop 5 stage filter, and a small penguin 100 modded to filter out the finer poop/debris, All lit up with 4 32w t5 ho lights. I do fert and add co2. I'm excited to finally be amongst fellow fish lovers

Here is most of the crew minus a couple of creepers hiding in the back lol.

ForumRunner_20130412_160310.jpg

Back
Top Bottom