Fish to get

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Guggiboy123

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok now Tht I know wht tank size I have I would like it if I could get some fish suggestions. I got a 25 gallon tank. So wht fish should I get?

What kind of fish do you like? Are you interested in a community tank or would you be interested in a species tank? Do you plan on fish-in or fishless cycling? Will you be planting the tank?

I highly recommend guppies. Really colourful and breed easily. Also they are very hardy. I'd do this:
4 guppies either all males or 1m 3f
Cardinal or lemon tetra . About 6 of those
A dwarf gourami
Some shrimp and panda Cories.

Samzter said:
I highly recommend guppies. Really colourful and breed easily. Also they are very hardy. I'd do this:
4 guppies either all males or 1m 3f
Cardinal or lemon tetra . About 6 of those
A dwarf gourami
Some shrimp and panda Cories.

Thanks

FishontheRock said:
What kind of fish do you like? Are you interested in a community tank or would you be interested in a species tank? Do you plan on fish-in or fishless cycling? Will you be planting the tank?

I like all fish and I want a community tank and I wont be planting

Guggiboy123 said:
I like all fish and I want a community tank and I wont be planting

What about cycling? Samzter's stock list is quite good. Mind the panda corycats are sensitive as such the need really good water quality. I'm not sure if the other smaller varieties, Corydoras hastatus and habrosus, are any hardier.

I wouldn't recommend shrimp in a completely unplanted tank but that's just my opinion.

FishontheRock said:
What about cycling? Samzter's stock list is quite good. Mind the panda corycats are sensitive as such the need really good water quality. I'm not sure if the other smaller varieties, Corydoras hastatus and habrosus, are any hardier.

I wouldn't recommend shrimp in a completely unplanted tank but that's just my opinion.

I don't trust shipping I'll proply just get some from petco or say local store

Back
Top Bottom