freshwater stingray

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

frank101

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Please help!!!!

Hi everyone im new to this so ill make it quick. I have a teecup stingray and ive had em for almost a year but yesterday he was acting weird and now today he is not moving he looks stiff and not eating. I brought my water to the store I go everything is ok. His disc curls up and looks like he has trouble breathing this is scaring me I dont want to lose him. The pet shop has no idea. I put him in quarantine for now until I know what to do please help

Attachments

• 1385837646491.jpg
    1385837646491.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 100
  • 1385837670505.jpg
    1385837670505.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 104
  • 1385837698532.jpg
    1385837698532.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 85
It really is for anyone beyond a basic freshwater community tank. Go to monster fish keepers website should be someone there that can and will help

It also would be better If you post in the proper section

And another thing if you aint got anything to say that will help me out then dont write anything go get attention from somewere else.

U posted in member introductions, unhealthy fish is the correct section

I posted in freshwater. Pay attention
No it was member intro. If you don't like the way members reply or give advice no one is for in you to be on here

Plus I will do what I like if you have a problem with that it's your problem not mine have a nice day

Ps hope the ray recovers

Frank what size tank is the sting ray in. By the way monster fish keepers may be a better choice for you as this is more of a reef and planted tank site. Not really a large oddball fish site. Hope the ray gets better.

Back
Top Bottom