From lurker to member!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Samphotog

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey guys! I finally decided to join since I've just gotten both a 30g and a 40g breeder. I'm sure I'll be begging for help soon enough but, from what I've seen, y'all can handle it! I'm hopefully building the stands (at least for the 30) tomorrow afternoon so I can start cycling. I have a 10g setup that I've basically had since I was in kindergarten (it was in the classroom and my teacher gave it to me when she moved at the end of the year). It's current inhabitants are past due for an upgrade so I'm hoping for a quick cycle on the 30. I look forward to talking with y'all as I blunder through this!

-Sam

Thanks so much! I can't wait to get started! By the way, if/when I have different problems, should I make a new thread for each one or can I just have a general thread for my 30 build so I don't clog things up around here? Thanks again!

Just title the thread "30 gallon build" or something like that so all of your posts can stay within that thread. Welcome to AA!

Wow! This is the friendliest forum I've ever been on!
abrinn23- Thanks will do!

Thanks! I was a creeper for about a month before I joined. I've just started cycling my 30g. The cycle with my 10 took less than a week. I don't think that'll happen here but I do hope it's a quick one!

Welcome to AA!! I was also a lurker for the longest time. It seemed like every time I googled a question I ended up here so I finally joined. It was the best thing I did. I think I visit this site millions of times a day!

Me too. I probably won't check much in class but after one I check it pretty frequently. There's only one LFS that isn't a petsmart or petco around here but it's 85% saltwater. It's been under new ownership for about 4 months. I'd love to work there but I don't really have a chance. Almost all the aquatic knowledge I have is freshwater related. Not to mention I don't think he's interested in hiring. He owns the place and works there full time. He also apparently either owns or works at an aquarium manufacturing place.(think Tanked)

Back
Top Bottom