G'day,new member from Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crashf100

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
G'day, just joined your forum/site & thought i'd introduce myself & my fish to everyone. I live on the east coast of Australia,about an hour south of Sydney & have had an aquarium of some sorts since I was 8 years old.I have kept marine fish & reefs for the last 10 years but have just switched to Cichlids. I currently have a 600litre (aprox 170 gal) tank but am in the process of switching to a 970litre (aprox 250 gal).Atm I have around 17 African lake cichlids,mostly juviniles & few older ones.Its a good mix(so far very mellow) of taiwan reefs,red empress's,yellow tail acei,hongi,electric yellows,a dragon blood & yesterday i added 4 "mixed peacocks".I understand the purists out there may be dissapointed in the mixed peacocks & I get that,but Im going for the all male,heavily crowded,loads of colour look. Well thats a little bit about me & once I figure out how to add some photos Id love to share some shots of my tanks & fish.Thanks & "catch" you later. ps I also keep koi im my pond in my back yard.

:welcome: to AA! We love pictures so let's try and post some. ;)

If your on the app there should be an attachments button to upload when you reply.

On the main site you can't use the quick reply. Under the last post it says reply or post click on that then scroll down and you'll see attachments there to upload.

You are better off uploading pictures to your profile because we only have so much space on the site. After you upload pictures to your albums you can click on the photo to open it and under that it will have a BB link. Copy and paste it on the thread when you reply.

Back
Top Bottom