Greeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arudim

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Greeting,
I have been in the hobby for about 30 years. I started with a 20 long my sister best friend had (she move out of state). I currently, have four tanks. A 45 gallon with Long Fin Black skirt tetras and black neons, 20 gallon, planted neon tank, and 15 long, planted, tiger barbs tank, and the last one is a quarantine tank for new arrivals. I have cory cat and snails. the snails came with the plants. I would love to have shrimp; however, they are restricted in Maine and it a 10,000.00 a head fine, if caught with them-I do not have that kind of money. I have started collecting data on Cherry shrimp to sent to the state, hopes to get them on the unrestricted list. If anyone knows where to find excellent resource materials on Cherry shrimp, please let me know.
I also live with my two cats Miss Minya and Miss Amelia and what ever they drag in. I currently have a foster kitten named Miss Stella, she is with me until she gains some weight, then back to the shelter for adoption.
I am a most resent college graduate. I received my Bachelors in Business Administration and currently looking for a new job, which I should be doing now, hehe.
Looking forward to learning something new about the hobby and/or sharing my experiences with others

Welcome to the community. It is lots of fun!!! Sounds like you already have MTS - Multiple Tank Syndrome!

Hope your job hunt is successful!

Back
Top Bottom