Greetings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Enki

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey everybody! Nice forum you have here. I've learned a lot over the last few days reading through old posts, I am even more excited abut this project than I was when I bought my tank!

Tank. Right, that's what you really want to know, what do I have going on in my tank... I have a 50 gal 4' with a millennium 3000 wet/dry filter. It is is 'empty' on some cardboard on my bathroom floor undergoing a leak test. Eventually it is going to be home to a pair of Green Terrors and a pleco.

I have been out of the hobby for many many years but I always had fish when I was a kid. I am really excited about all the amazing advances in aqua technology. Fishless cycling, whoda thunk it? Digital photography too :) I can share my progress!

I live in beautiful Humboldt County California, land of fog, rain and redwoods. I work in admin at a little non-profit conservation group and am a big Mac head.

Finally, this is my favorite smiley off the list :slurp:

schild27.gif
to AquariumAdvice.com!!

I had a mated pair of terror several years ago, they are very interesting and beautiful fish, I hope you will post pics once you get it all set up and running ;)

Welcome!!!
So glad that you have jumped aboard the S.S. Aquarium Advice!!
You will receive such wonderful and helpful advice here.
:D

Back
Top Bottom