Greetings.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishesInTank

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello :) my name is Gilbert, i already have experience in keeping fishes, i would love to help here but imma ask questions to ID a fish or others :3

I have 2 tank (another one for breeding)

1 has 4 Goldfishes, Angelfishes, Guppies, balloon Mollies, 1 cory ram, 2 Denisonii barbs, platies and glofishes (Might be overstock, this is to hold the mollies and platies when im buying new tank.)

My other very large cubic tank has pair of alligator gar, 2 killifishes, 7 Silver dollars, 8 Red belly and 1 yellow belly pacu (putting in my pond when it outgrow), a group of idk like robot fishes, and 2 idk again lol, 2 catfishes, and crayfishes. Oh yea, i love inverts too.

I have large pond, filled with many kois and comets, 2 giant gourami and 1 Nile Tilapia.

Well thats my pond and aquarium :3

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thank you, but i already join like 2 or 3 weeks ago lol

Thank you, but i already join like 2 or 3 weeks ago lol

Sometimes for reasons unknown, no one notices a post. Sometimes they just get lost in the many posts here. I'm sorry that happened in your case.

Please accept our welcomes, however late. Your fish sound wonderful and we are glad you are here. Welcome to Aquarium Advice.

Sometimes for reasons unknown, no one notices a post. Sometimes they just get lost in the many posts here. I'm sorry that happened in your case.

Please accept our welcomes, however late. Your fish sound wonderful and we are glad you are here. Welcome to Aquarium Advice.

Ahah, yea i really enjoy here, thx for the welcome :3

Back
Top Bottom