Greetings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mango Bay Fresh

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, my friend gave me a 30 gallon tank for free about 8 months ago and I filled it with water and jumped right in. I had an aquarium when I was young but my mother did most of the maintenance. Having had little experience with fish I did a lot of site-surfing and google-entering and this website seemed to pop up at almost every turn! After poking through some articles I got a pretty good idea of how great of a hobby fish-keeping can really be! Currently I'm working with freshwater fish and I'm real fond of the Gourami breeds. Hoping after a little research I could get some low-level lights in there. I may be blending topics but if you come across the greeting and know a couple beginner plants that could survive at maybe 1w-1g ratio drop a line? Anyways, proud to be a part of this forum and thank you for making this information so available! :fish2:
Included is my current set-up!

Attachments

• FOT243B.jpg
    FOT243B.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 29
Welcome to AA! Glad to have you, looking forward to hearing your questions and answering them!

Hi and welcome. I'm new to plants too. Two good low light plants are Java Fern and Anubias. They are very hardy.

Back
Top Bottom