Greetings from ATL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rshock

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all,

I am a new to the hobby and have been doing a lot of research online and via some books I have purchased. During my research I found some very helpful threads on fishless cycling on this site and decided to offer what I can from my own experiences to the community. I also hope to get plenty of help myself!

I will be participating in the freshwater section initially but hope to get into saltwater tanks as I get more experience. Looking forward to sharing information and learning from the Aquarium advice community!

Thanks!!

Fishie - glad to have a fellow Georgian on the site. Any suggestions on a good lfs in the metro area? Currently my options are Petco and a nice little shop called premier aquatics in marietta.

rshock said:
Thanks!!

Fishie - glad to have a fellow Georgian on the site. Any suggestions on a good lfs in the metro area? Currently my options are Petco and a nice little shop called premier aquatics in marietta.

There is a thread on ATL stores Optimum is pretty good and pretty close I would say. Petsmart and petc oare near there that's all I know. Good fish keepers from ATL on here!

Back
Top Bottom