Greetings from Atlanta GA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J1Time

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello to everyone! I am happy to be posting here. I have been a reader here for a few months now and am happy to have joined! I have been keeping freshwater fish for the past 10 years or so but have not had an active tank in the last three years :( . Well have no fear, earlier this month I got the green light from the wife, and the search was on. I found a 130 gallon on Craigslist and hope to begin the set up this weekend! Thanks for having such a wonderful forum and I look forward to reading and learning more.

J1Time:thanks:

Oh wow! 130 gallons! That will be super amazing! Please lost pictures! Also, I'm thinking about Baby Dwarf Tears, are you familiar? What's your thoughts on those as ground cover? Welcome! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392783887.682253.jpg

Oh wow! 130 gallons! That will be super amazing! Please lost pictures! Also, I'm thinking about Baby Dwarf Tears, are you familiar? What's your thoughts on those as ground cover? Welcome!

If you need advice, start your own thread.

Welcome to AA OP we have lots of help and are very glad to help

Cool. Thank you.
I have to go to bed now. I'm excited to return though!
I'm a 7th grade science teacher-so I should have been sleep hours ago!

And I cant wait to take some! Few more days and the tank should be in the living room...

Welcome to AA! :)

Sounds like you're gonna have a bunch of fun.

Back
Top Bottom