Greetings from Balmy Darien Illinois!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

watlings

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Darien, IL (South Western Chicago Suburbs)
I'm new to the forum, and just getting back into keeping fish. I kept a 10g aquarium through most of the childhood and early teen years... Goldfish, with what I think now were nerite snails. When I went to college a kept a red betta (Sgt. Pepper)but after college, I went many years without.

Now that I'm staring down the barrel of 50, I went all-in again. I have 5 tanks right now... Not much in any of them... they just finished cycling, and I am working on getting their parameters stabilized. I am REALLY intrigued with shrimp. I plan on using my 20 long as a breeding tank for bloody mary shrimp (if this blasted cold snap ever subsides), and my 14 cube as a community tank w/ pygmy cories and ember tetras. And of course, snails. Lot's of snails. some volunteers, others (mystery and black devil spike) purchased. All my tanks are planted as well.

I will have lots of questions. I try to research first before I ask questions, but if I do ask a stupid question, forgive me. :fish2:

Back
Top Bottom