Greetings from California!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sfgiants415

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi guys. I'm new to the forum but not fish keeping. I have a heavily planted 20 gallon, a planted 10 gallon and my current project is a 6 gallon nano cube that I'm converting into a shrimp only tank.

Currently, I have about 60-80 red cherry shrimp in my 10 gallon as well as about 20 crystal red shrimp. My celestial pearl Danios are beginning to eat the adults and the eggs. It took them awhile to realize how tasty they could be but they finally did.

It started when I trimmed a ton of plants from that tank and the shrimp lost a lot of cover.

Here is the tank as it stands today.

Thanks guys.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130617_104507.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130617_104507.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 58
Hi guys. I'm new to the forum but not fish keeping. I have a heavily planted 20 gallon, a planted 10 gallon and my current project is a 6 gallon nano cube that I'm converting into a shrimp only tank.

Currently, I have about 60-80 red cherry shrimp in my 10 gallon as well as about 20 crystal red shrimp. My celestial pearl Danios are beginning to eat the adults and the eggs. It took them awhile to realize how tasty they could be but they finally did.

It started when I trimmed a ton of plants from that tank and the shrimp lost a lot of cover.

Here is the tank as it stands today.

Thanks guys.

Love your planted tank. Especially the crinum plant in the back, long crinkly one!

CPD are predators to shrimp, sometimes they seem to leave them alone and sometimes not. Sorry your fish have expensive taste!

Well don't miss the invertebrates section in Freshwater, in case you haven't seen it yet!

Hey if you need some sand for a new project, I have a RAOK drawing posted in off topic aquaria...if you are interested, just post to the thread and you will be entered!

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forum...bsea-moonlight-sand-266440-2.html#post2521622

Love your planted tank. Especially the crinum plant in the back, long crinkly one!

CPD are predators to shrimp, sometimes they seem to leave them alone and sometimes not. Sorry your fish have expensive taste!

Well don't miss the invertebrates section in Freshwater, in case you haven't seen it yet!

Hey if you need some sand for a new project, I have a RAOK drawing posted in off topic aquaria...if you are interested, just post to the thread and you will be entered!

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f23/raok-previously-enjoyed-super-naturals-caribsea-moonlight-sand-266440-2.html#post2521622

Yeah I love the crinum calistratum! It's such a beautiful plant.

I'll definitely check out your RAOK. Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom