Greetings from PA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DodgeRT

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello all,

My name is David and I just wanted to say how lucky I feel at having found this web site. I have been contemplating setting up a tank for many months now but really have no idea how to do it. My experience is limited to the proverbial goldfish in a bowl.

I have been reading all of your posts for the last few days and am more confused now then ever! :D but will all your help, I hope to sort it all out. I do not have a tank, fish or a clue right now, only a desire to learn and setup something I can be proud of. And at this point I think that would be just keeping the fish alive!

So I will continue to read back posts in an effort to gain knowledge and will post more than a few questions Im sure. :D

This looks like a great place to learn, so again, hello to all!

David

Hi David,
Welcome to Aquarium Advice! :multi:

This is a great place to learn, and have fun too!

Yes, reading back posts is an excellent way to start (don't forget about the search feature!) Ask away with the questions when you're ready! Members can give you stocking and compatibility ideas, and care info, and link you to websites with more information. For example, www.liveaquaria.com sells fish online, but they also have lots of useful fish profiles.

Again, welcome!

Thanks Everyone. I seem to have a lot of free time at work today so I hope to read quite a bit.

Be sure to ask any questions you have! We will be glad to answer them for you!
Welcome to AA!!! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom