greetings to all.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dario12601

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, i'm pressed for time but wanted to thank the Capt. for his welcome and greet you all as your new member. Am On my third tank but can use some help and will post appropriately.

Thank you for the personal touch.I'm trying to set up my 3rd tank.Its gonna be a 30 tall. with live plants. I havent really gone beyond that. I like fresh because its more economical than marine. I haven't ruled out brackish because I wanted a mud skipper. My last tank a couple of years ago was fresh too, a 20 planted but I did have a couple of dwarf or pygmy puffers that didn't seem to mind. I'm sure i'll need all your help with something along the line but my request for help now deals with the lighting.
I got what Ithought was a deal on Craigs list. It was a JBJ Formosa DX fixture for $85.00. Well the bulbs are expensive but It seems impossible to get the darn legs for the thing. Does anyone know where I can get a pair?

Back
Top Bottom