had a few tanks but getting much more serious

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shnot

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hello all, in the past ive had assorted tanks set up for F/W tropical but had never gone over 40G but just recently i purchased a 90G F/W and have been doing it the best ways i can imagine got a sunsun 304b canister filter and a led light hood with three rows and moon leds and working out getting am in-line heater for it. for the most part ive always done fake plants and fake corals with colorful gravel but this time ive decided to do sand, plant the tank, and use driftwood and river stones to give it a more natural feeling to it once ive got it up and running i will deff be posting some pics of the whole set up :)

Congrats !!! The things I could offer is take it slow. One step at a time. Do a lot of research first and then do some more. Ask your questions here first before you ask at those bad places.dont impulse buy. It will save your wallet in the end.

Yeah I've been way more frugal with this tank then others well as much as I can be haha I even got my tank and stand for $100 second hand. I also plan on using this as a major resource to learn and grow with it :)

Back
Top Bottom