Happy 2013 everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ac30fan

Aquarium Advice Activist
New member here, just joined your forum tonite!

I've not maintained a tank in over 10 years, but am so happy to have been given a 29 gal tank for Christmas.

I'm sure I'll have lots of questions to annoy the seasoned vets here

Cheers!

Bobby

Thanks for the links!

I had never heard of the fishless cycle until 2 days ago. Seems like so much has changed since I last had a tank operating. But this forum clearly has a ton of valuable info.

I have a lot of reading & research to do..... The family is just going to have to wait for our tank to have fish

Thanks for the links!

I had never heard of the fishless cycle until 2 days ago. Seems like so much has changed since I last had a tank operating. But this forum clearly has a ton of valuable info.

I have a lot of reading & research to do..... The family is just going to have to wait for our tank to have fish

You're welcome. Always happy to help. I wasn't sure if you needed them or not but better safe then sorry. I started about a year ago, and was just searching the web for how to get a tank started. Luckily I ran into AA. I've learned so much here. I've still made a few mistakes, but have avoided tons of them. You can do a fish in cycle, but it requires a lot of work.

Back
Top Bottom