Heey!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GoldieLocks1

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well, I did start a while ago. But I never introuduced myself!

So, nows the time.

Hello! I have a 354 litre, 5ftx2ft that I have just bought! So excited. I need help to think of designs! I am going to have cold water. I know, you must think I am mad. But I love my Goldfish and wouldn't give them away for the world! :)

I also have a 35litre which I am probably going to get rid of.

Errm, so. Think thats it... just I would love for any help on designs!! Thank you :)

GoldieLocks1 said:
Thank you! I just looked at your tanks by the way. They are amazing!

Welcome to AA :) let us know if you ever need anything.

Hi Goldie,
Any fish is good !
Don't do yourself down having goldfish.
Tube not arrived yet for your 35 ?

Hi Goldie,
Any fish is good !
Don't do yourself down having goldfish.
Tube not arrived yet for your 35 ?

LOL. How long ago did I write this 'I wouldn't give away my goldfish for the world' BUT, I will be. Oh well.

And no! Quick despatch though, it should be here by Monday, I will PM you if it fits.

So Goldie, are you going to FW tropical ?
Would be good to hang onto your '35' in case you have a 'QT' or nursery requirement. You might hear of 'MTS' (multi tank syndrome) here on AA, seems like loads of us have the 'affliction' !!

I've started many tanks. Beware Goldie, it's a diagnosed and contagious disease.

Aquaone- Yep! :) I am hoping to get Cichlids soon. Once I find a stand. Hmm, I know I do need to. I am hoping to put it under my big fish tank out of the way. Yess! I have heard of MTS. LOL LOL. Unfortunately, my house just isn't big enough :( A 5ft is stretching the boundaries :(

MABJ- LOL. Thank you for the warning. How many tanks do you have now?

Goldie, your pm didn't give a lot away !
I'm guessing that since there was nothing in your reply that 'nothing' turned up yet (new tube). The big tank sounds just great, I would have one surround me if I could, like have the walls made of glass !
Looking forward to pictures :)

Did I not? Sorry about that! Yep, I got the tube. It came Monday and at first it wouldn't fit. But that was just being a girl and not wanting to damage my nails too much. LOL. So, I got a 'man' to do it. But it looks really good, quite a bright light. Makes the colours really pop. I do have a few pictures of my 35 in General Discussion on Freshwater under 'Before and After (Pictures) :)
As for pictures of my 5ft. HA! Gunna take a while till you see those :(

Well, I have 4 but two have no fish :p still working on what to add.

Back
Top Bottom