Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

David Peacock

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, I was looking at some sump setup stuff and decided to register here. I have a 55 fresh community tank right now. It is a little low on fish I just had a round of ick and lost a few. One of them was my favorite a Black Ghost Knife the others were a few neons and a couple danios. What I have left are a couple of neons, a couple of tetras, three albino coreys, a bala shark, two alge eaters, a bristle nose pleco,four danios, a plattie, and a beta. My tank is usually pretty full of fish. I have some live plants that are just in the gravel no plant substrate. I have a basic heater a few bubble stones, a powerhead on an undergravel plate, and a hang on whisper power filter. Pretty much the basic setup. I have kept fish for many years as a casual hobby. My family really enjoys watching the fish swim around. There have been many things in my tank over the years, when my kids were little the wanted frogs, catfish, and what ever odd thing they had at the pet store, now that they are bigger I get to pick more of what goes in the tank.

Welcome
Sorry about the bout of ick.
Lots here on fish and plants. So much you'll want to keep upgrading all the time. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom