hello : )

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dannii

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello, i am Danielle and i am from Australia. i came across this site because i wanted information in regards to changing filters from internal to external and then had ammonia problems when i added new fish, which is slowly getting better. A big thanks for all the advice so far it has helped heaps.

I start with a small 60L tank which i had some guppies, red tail shark, platy, neons and a pepper cory (which looking back was overstocked). so now i have up graded to a 150L tank which i started about 2 months ago and yes i will admit i was one of those people who didnt wait to cycle my tank before adding my fish. but i got through that after doing research and have learnt my lesson.

now that has been just over a month and a half and i added a couple of new fish.i knew that my ammonia would rise as the fliter needed to make more bacteria but as my thread stated it didnt seem to drop and rose to 4ppm. but now is down to 1ppm (which i know is still high but it is getting there)

so that is where i am at!

oh and a silly question but can pepper cory and panda cory breed together. i know they are the same breed but they are different froms of cory. just asking as my pepper cory has layed eggs and i only have one of each. and i did look up on the net but didnt really give me a answer

Welcome aboard. You might want to post your questions in the FW area. You`ll get more answers there.

Another saltie here, but
welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom