Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JBsDad

Aquarium Advice Regular
Introducing myself here. I am JB's dad. JB is my 10 year old daughter Julia, aka June Bug, aka JB for short. We are new to aquariums and have started a fishless cycle of a 29 gallon long. I am an avid gardener and am the administrator of my own website and forum (gardening related of course). I recently joined another aquarium forum and found it lacking both in personality and tact as well as somewhat rude at times. I just believe it best to move on to a new place and continue the learning adventure that is aquariums. Thank you for having me.

welcome to AA.
4965220759_eaec6d4c17.jpg

Welcome! Are you gonna have a planted aquarium? Seeing as you have so much knowledge in gardening? It really adds a lot to a tank in my opinion...I'm Josh! We are glad you came to AA...it's way better than other forums ;) always feel free to ask questions! No such thing as a dumb one, and hey, you'll probably teach us a thing or two as well :)

Oh! And if you mention something you have...always post pictures...were more apt to believe you! Haha...kidding...we all just live vicariously through each other

Joyler said:
Oh! And if you mention something you have...always post pictures...were more apt to believe you! Haha...kidding...we all just live vicariously through each other

mhmmm we love pictures

Well, thanks for the very rapid and warm welcomes! Let's see, planted tank. Yes, but not this one. This one belongs to my daughter so it has red, white and blue gravel (she's 10 remember) a sunken ship, no fishing sign...etc, etc...

I am planning on a 55 gallon plus tank that will be planted. I'm currently looking for a CO2 bar tank and a fish tank of course. But JB's tank comes first. All part of being dad. You fathers will know what I mean;)

Pictures...hmmm. Don't have any fish pictures, but would you believe I grow huge vegetables?

Attachments

• 1095 Wallace (710 Wallace).jpg
    1095 Wallace (710 Wallace).jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Julia in 794.jpg
    Julia in 794.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 53
welcome to the forum,everyone here is really friendly and will gladly help you with your aquaarium.

NO! It was taken to an official weigh-in (was the WV record for a short time) then taken to a county fair, then cut up and placed into the compost pile. I wouldn't eat any giant pumpkin I grew. Some of the pesticides needed to grow those monsters can be dangerous. My regular vegetable garden doesn't get that kind of treatment...mostly organic, but I will resort to chemicals if needed.

Since we seem to be interested in garden pics, I can entertain a bit more:

Attachments

• 7-8-07.jpg
    7-8-07.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 57
  • yellow onions.jpg
    yellow onions.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 144
Back
Top Bottom