Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allen Ng

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi All,

I am Allen from Singapore. At the moment, i am keeping arowana's. I have 3 Super Reds, 1 Cross Back, 1 RTG and 7 Chilli Reds. They vary from 8" to 20" in size.

I have two 4' tanks, two 5' tanks, one 6' tank, one fiber glass tank 8'X4'X4', another fiber glass tank 8'X4'X3' and a 10'X10'X4" concrete pond.

Besides arowana, i keep cat fish, gourami, rays, turtles and some other assorted fishes.

I was wondering whether anyone can advise me on my concrete pond. I have just constructed the pond but is unsure how i can treat the water. I understand that the first time i fill-up the pond, i must add salt and let it circulate for a few days. Than, i have to empty the pond and re-fill it up again. Personally, that is a lot of water to waste. Is there any other way to treat the water? Please advise if you have gone through this process before.

Thanking all in advance.

Welcome to AA Allen! :)

I'm sorry, but I can't advise about the water treatment for your pond. You will probably receive more views and better advice if you post a new thread in our Ponds & water gardens section.

Back
Top Bottom