Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

darkmatter_3500

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello, I have not posted here before but I have read alot of great post and info. I hope to post some pics of my fish soon and share some of my experiences in fishkeeping :)

Welcome to AA! We're so glad that you're here! Can't wait to see some pictures and hear your experiences! :welcome:

Thanks! Im glad to be here , I posted some photos on a album of a few of my fish in my growout tank on my profile page, Im just figuring out how this app works on my Phone lol

darkmatter_3500 said:
Thanks! Im glad to be here , I posted some photos on a album of a few of my fish in my growout tank on my profile page, Im just figuring out how this app works on my Phone lol

Beautiful pictures! I love your firemouth! It's gorgeous:). Don't worry it took me a while to figure the app out, and I'm still learning:D

Thanks, he is one of my favorites , well they all are my favorites lol but I hope to post more soon , thats all I had on my phone. I am at work in the Gulf of Mexico until tuesday and Im going to post pics of my other tanks when I get back home.

:welcome: Welcome to AA!!! I hope everyone here will answer all your questions! Happy Tanking!

Back
Top Bottom