Hello¡

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PacinoJR81

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey everyone I'm AJ from Toronto. I have a 60 gallon drilled marine tank with some coral. I'm a rookie to forums, so please play nice lol. I put some pics up in my profile and I'm always open for some good advice and conversation.

Welcome to the forum! :) I'm from Toronto and I'm new n this forum too. Just been reading and reading and reading to threads and will start a 55gal reef tank soon.

Cheers

Hey Daney... Like a buddy told me when I started my marine tank... You can never have too much information. So what kinda of tank are you looking into ... Setup wise.

I'm just starting out with a 55 gal tank, 40lbs live sand, 80lbs of base rock (i ordered it online) that I need to cycle first. Will be getting a HOB euro reef bh-2000 skimmer cause the way the stand was built doesn't allow me to put a sump :(

Hello and welcome to aquarium advice :) feel free to ask any questions. This forum is full of experts and lots of experienced hobbyists. Looked at your pics, tank looks like its off to a great start. Very nice lion fish

Thanks Duddits... Tanks been up and running for a couple of years now.... Lost a fair share of fish in the process. Pretty stoked about the lionfish... Just for him "tammed" .... He eats from my hand

PacinoJR81 said:
Thanks Duddits... Tanks been up and running for a couple of years now.... Lost a fair share of fish in the process. Pretty stoked about the lionfish... Just for him "tammed" .... He eats from my hand

That's awesome. I use to have a 125 fowlr that homed a near football size lion and a baby bamboo cat shark. Sadly a power outage while I was out of town took them both :( but my lion was my buddy. Always greeted me when I came home and loved eating from my hand as well

Thanks Phoenix and Alex ...... Duddits sorry to hear about your lion and shark.... Makes me want to get a back up power sourcr

Back
Top Bottom