Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AmberG

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone. I'm new to aquariums. I reluctantly gave in to getting a 2.5 gallon aquarium for my 3 yr old son last year with the stipulation we have guppies. Well, I admit this is turning into an enjoyable hobby for me. I recently upgraded to a 10 gallon tank with a sandy substrate. I just added a live plant and have 5 other plastic plants in there for cover (and 1 small sunken pirate ship for my son's viewing pleasure LOL). I've used conditioned tap water to fill the tank. I live in Indiana and as such, have hard water in the aquarium. My main interest in the forum is to ask questions that the pet store people don't seem to be answering adequately and to find out other stuff that I may not know to ask about.

Welcome to AA :) open up a thread for your question in the appropriate section and people will be sure to respond in a timely manner ;)

Welcome Amber! I am kind of new around here too, and really liking this forum! Hope you do too :)

Welcome to the forum. You will find friendly and very knowledgeable people on here to help you.

Back
Top Bottom