Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shan69743

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all looking to broaden my knowledge. I have 6 years sw experience. With everything from a 1.5g to a 220g. I'm currently sitting with a 120, 2x 14g biocubes and a 33long.

Thank you. Here are some pics if I can figure this out.

image-2748745915.jpg

And I'm working on installing these LEDs in my hood.

image-1496355168.jpg

Keithhjs said:
Beautiful tank! Which LEDs are you installing?

They are actually a Chinese knock-off. So I'm not using them for growth or survival but more for aesthetically pleasing. I only gave 20$ a panel. And there is 113 bulbs per panel. I am keeping my t5 mh setup though. That's why it's taking so long for me to get them installed. Gotta find room lol.

How old is the sponge? I tried one over a decade ago without much much. Now in leery to try again. Though maybe they needed lower lighting requirements than I run.

Keithhjs said:
How old is the sponge? I tried one over a decade ago without much much. Now in leery to try again. Though maybe they needed lower lighting requirements than I run.

I've had that sponge almost a year now. The tip of the left stalk started dieing off a few weeks ago but grew back rather quickly. As far as lighting I run over 700w on my tank. And it right out in the open.

Ya I saw it right there in full light. That's awesome, it's a beautiful piece. I may try one in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom