Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flyer215

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey, what's up!? I'm new here. I just made my account less than 20 minutes ago. I'm 22 and I go to school in Maine at the University of Maine at Machias. I'm majoring in biology. My whole life I've had an aqarium. The sound of running filters actually helps me sleep at night...weird I know.

I have a ten gallon tank that has one white danio, 2 tiger barbs, 1 pink neon tetra (not sure what kind he is, my dad bought him when i was away at school) and lots of snails. The snails just appeared when I first bought live plants, I'm guessing that's where they came from. Haven't had an algae problem for months! I've had that same aqarium since I was probably 8.

I have a 5 gallon tank that I'm going to be moving my betta in. He's currently in a bowl.

and I have an empty 10 gallon aqarium that my friend gave me for free. I'm currently on feburary break. I think I'm going to bring my 10 gallon aqarium back to my apartment with me. This summmer when I can afford it I'm going to be getting a larger tank. That's my goal!

I read posts all the time so I figured it's about time I joined! I have lots of questions but I figured I should introduce myself first. Maybe make my profile less boring...

looking forward to this!

I'm in maine as well and just added to app to my phone I breed convicts and jewels I have three tanks right now

ForumRunner_20130226_012729.jpg

CICHLID_CONVICT_MEDIUM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom