Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasrachel

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, everyone. I just scored a great deal on a 75g tank so I bought a tank earlier than I had planned. We currently have a Betta in a 5g tank. I'd like to do a planted tank, but wow there's so much info out there to figure out. My big tank currently has eco-complete substrate and water in it. It came with a 50g canister filter so I bought a 50g Aquaclear filter and hope between the two it'll keep the tank clean. I've got a heater coming too.

I'm not sure what I'll do as far as fish go. I like schooling fish so I definitely want some of those, but it's been years since I've had a large tank and even then it was mainly stocked with Walmart/PetStore fish. I'm hoping to do this one better. :fish2:

Welcome we are glad to have you!

Planted tanks are a whole new world.

Rainbowfish are a beautiful, colorful, and active schooling fish that would do well in a 75.

Caleb

Welcome we are glad to have you!

Planted tanks are a whole new world.

Rainbowfish are a beautiful, colorful, and active schooling fish that would do well in a 75.

Caleb

Excellent idea. I love the boesmani rainbows and the turquoise rainbow but there are many kinds to take a look at.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom