Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CasualCarla

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I just joined a few minutes ago, and thought I would introduce myself! I am reletively new to fish keeping; I've owned fish when I was a child, and never understood just how complicated ( yet fulfilling! ) establishing a tank can be. I bought my most recent male crowntail betta on a whim, and boy, has it been an amazing experience! I've learned so much, and I feel I have really connected with this fish ( sounds kinda crazy ). There is still more I'd love to learn concerning different types of aquarium set ups and fish, and I also want to broaden my horizons away from my betta comfort zone. Thanks for the warm welcome, and I look forward to interacting with everyone on this forum!

Welcome to AA you found the right place to get all your questions answered , there are many knowledgeable people that can help you along , just find the section of the forum that your question fits and ask away , there's a saltwater section along with a freshwater section , look forward to seeing you in the forums

Me too!

I just joined and my story is same as yours ! I fell for a light silvery blue doubletail juvenile i think cuz he is small (about an inch of body, gorgeous big fins). I simply went in petsmart for dog food and hundreds of dollars later I have a tank I'm afraid to put him in! Anyhow best of luck to us both and our boys!

Back
Top Bottom