Hello!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PhantomPotato

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hio! I’m new here, but not a complete newbie in the fish keeping business. My specialty is working with livebearers, and my first fish were mollies.

I started my aquarium collection a few years ago, and to this day I’ve mostly only kept mollies. Now that I have a spare tank, I’m looking into starting a paludarium. I have a bit of a design planned out that gives the fish more space, and am looking for stocking ideas!

I’m excited to be here with everyone, and I hope to extend my aquatic knowledge! Thanks!

Hio! I’m new here, but not a complete newbie in the fish keeping business. My specialty is working with livebearers, and my first fish were mollies.

I started my aquarium collection a few years ago, and to this day I’ve mostly only kept mollies. Now that I have a spare tank, I’m looking into starting a paludarium. I have a bit of a design planned out that gives the fish more space, and am looking for stocking ideas!

I’m excited to be here with everyone, and I hope to extend my aquatic knowledge! Thanks!

welcome to AA glad you found us
we have 3 giveaways that are open till mid night MST your welcome to sign up they are located in the contest section
look forward to seeing you on the forums

Back
Top Bottom