Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

75gallon

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Thanks for letting me join. I have always had an interest in aquariums. I've had tropical tanks and reef tanks. As well as a 6000 gallon koi pond. it's being 10 years since I've had an aquarium. And decided to keep something I hadn't kept before. I never really considered goldfish for an aquarium until I looked into it and discovered the beauty of some of the fancy goldfish and started a 75 gallon goldfish tank. Most recently I've Had A Renewed interest in Guppies. Recently bought my first Trio of purple Mosaic Dumbo's.
Kyle

Thanks for letting me join. I have always had an interest in aquariums. I've had tropical tanks and reef tanks. As well as a 6000 gallon koi pond. it's being 10 years since I've had an aquarium. And decided to keep something I hadn't kept before. I never really considered goldfish for an aquarium until I looked into it and discovered the beauty of some of the fancy goldfish and started a 75 gallon goldfish tank. Most recently I've Had A Renewed interest in Guppies. Recently bought my first Trio of purple Mosaic Dumbo's.
Kyle

Wow! Sounds like you have a lot of experience with fish! It's great to find new interests within an interest! At least you have a lot of the equipment you need; as opposed to starting from scratch. Welcome! :fish2:

Back
Top Bottom