Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZsaszEnid

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I am pretty new to the hobby, (but I have already spent like 1k) but anyways. I just have a single tank with endlers livebearers and a bristle nosed Pleco and snails. (Which mysterious grow in number?)

My tank is 20gals currently unplanted. All my Plants died with a algae bloom. I have some frogbit at the top but it slowly gets eaten or dies. And I have to buy more.

Oh right, I'm 30, a girl and I got a small tank from a relative that was just planning on dumping the fish for the tank. I decided to take it since you know. That is cruel and wrong on so many levels.

I am pretty new to the hobby, (but I have already spent like 1k) but anyways. I just have a single tank with endlers livebearers and a bristle nosed Pleco and snails. (Which mysterious grow in number?)

My tank is 20gals currently unplanted. All my Plants died with a algae bloom. I have some frogbit at the top but it slowly gets eaten or dies. And I have to buy more.

Oh right, I'm 30, a girl and I got a small tank from a relative that was just planning on dumping the fish for the tank. I decided to take it since you know. That is cruel and wrong on so many levels.

How have you allready spend 1k and u only have a 20gallon with endlers?

Back
Top Bottom