Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gripweed

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone.

I just joined this site tonight and thought I would introduce myself. My name is Jenn, I'm 21 and I live in NY. My fish hobby is in its infancy, and I hope to learn a lot from this site. I currently have 2 male bettas and 2 black moores. I've had all four fish for around 6 months and they are quite the characters.

When I'm not watching my fish I am a math/science major at the local college and a big fan of The Beatles and CSI. I've been lurking here for a few weeks and look forward to all the wonderful advice and knowledge that I hope to obtain.

From one Jen to another Jenn...welcome aboard. I am still fairly new, but I love my fish and want to care for them the best I can..this site is the best help I have found :)

WELCOME!!!

welcome to AA jenn. My brother is actually a dual major of science and math (specializing in theoretical math) and on his way to becoming a chemical engineer (that is just one other thing to pick on him about)

Hope you get all the information!

Hey gripweed - I am also new here, and yes you will learn a lot from this site. When I started here I didn't know what cycling was, now I have the best tank I've ever had and I did it all the correct, non-ignorant way!

Back
Top Bottom