Hello!!! A new fiddler keeper has arrived

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crabbers

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi!
I recently got 4 fiddler crabs from a local pet store, and, so far, they seem pretty active but a little scared. I’m still working through some of the care details for them like the brackish water (need a hydrometer), and the final set-up of their home but I think they like the one they’re in right now. I have two females and two males. I got them a sponge filter, which the store recommended, and they seem to really really like it (they literally worship it I swear) I really love them and find it really easy to balance my love between them and my hermit crabs (4 as well, 2 of which I got last July), but I’m still worried and hope to learn a lot for all of those willing to teach me!! I’m not going to mess with them for a bit and let them settle in but I still need to figure out the brackish water.

Welcome to the community. Looking forward to seeing and hearing about what you are getting up to. Pics please!

Im imaging this with your crabs worshiping the filter.

cAIv1qa.jpeg

Curtesy of The Perishers annual trip to the beach and the "eyeballs in the sky".

That’s definitely close lol
FJ50ZRmXMAAounH.jpg

Excusé the dirty water I just finished cleaning their tank and they water can get a bit dusty afterwards

Welcome! I catch and keep them as bait during the summertime… ! ! …they’re cool crabs!
-

Ok first of all I love fiddler crabs I recently lost my two fiddler crabs [emoji24] but they will grow out of that fear sooner or later

Back
Top Bottom