Hello AA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DutchMuch

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello AA, in Nate a brand new member. This is one of the few forums over the years I haven't joined so I figured I'd make and acc, as well as a journal.
Hope you enjoy it
Nate
:thanks:

Welcome to AA, Nate! I saw your planted tank on one of your threads. Very nice. Looking forward to your advice and insight here.

welcome to AA glad you found our forum .

im new so I hope you do not mind my questions. I see TOTM things, do you guys have those contests still? would love to try out for it :)
All you need to do for TOTM is to post in the photography section under full tank shots
I brows through that section daily as I find tanks I add them to a data base which randomly chooses tanks each month all 3 tanks compete against one another as the members vote, the winner each month is asked o write a short summery about there tank which than is posted on the cover page, that member also receives a badge.
enclosed is the link to TOTM page where you can see all the rules and directions.
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f134/april-2017-totm-356785.html#post3429536
I look forward to seeing your tank as well as participate in the TOTM contest
if you have other questions feel free to pm me

seaweed

I'm running through member introductions, but I guess I don't need to say hello and welcome to you, given that we've interacted in a few places already. But still, hello and welcome!

Back
Top Bottom