Hello again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jimv8673

Aquarium Advice Regular
Not really new here, just have been busy building my own Forum, But that business seems kinda slow right now so im out looking around today.

hello and welcome here.what's your own forum?

Its a Top Ranked site on AquaRank and Topsites but due to forum rules i better not post it herehttp://www.aquariumfishhobbyist.com/ :) and i love your blog, discus are one of my favorite fish. a group of mature discus, in a beautifully planted aquarium is almost too much lookin good in one place lol

Last edited:
Welcome to forum. You did a pretty good job on your own :) Hope you stay a while tho lol.

Gotta be careful, lol nice to see a fellow kentucky boy here, I am from kentucky originally, Beaver Dam area to be exact in Ohio County, got dislocated to Indiana in the 70s with the company i worked for, just got stuck, but i still go home to visit some. and i have a good friend from the Harlan County area, a fellow NANFA member that sends me some really nice Darters from down there. Thanks for the welcome.

Thanks np. I live in Montgomery County, if you know where that is lol. I haven't gone fishing in awhile, but I hope to do some this summer. About all we have in our pond though is blue gills lol.

Back
Top Bottom