Hello . . . Again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ziggy953

Aquarium Advice Addict
It has been forever since I posted on here. I was amazed to find that my account was still around to be honest.

We can pretend I am a noob.

Hey everyone!

Ziggy

Welcome back! It’s been forever, good to see some familiar people back or still on here!

Hey welcome back :welcome: I remember when you were around. Its been some time since I was on the forum too and it seems like some of the familiar faces are still hanging around. :)

You would be the one who built his own LEDs and had sick planted tanks?

I did build my own LEDs, the thread is probably still here some where. I did ok with the planted tanks better at the reefs. I am working on the planted tank again actually. Off to the LFS for the first time in ages today.

I think a thread on your current tanks Is due eh?

My current tank is my old FW tank. Barely any plants in it at the moment and a mixed bag of fish/shrimp. Nothing like it once was. I am actually cycling the new filter I just upgraded to. Using the glassware I got years and years ago. When I get back from my trip I will start to focus on the tank. Right now though it is a mess. I need to swap out my CO2 tanks and get filled ones also need to get a dosing regimen going again. So much to do.

Will not look look like it did...

Back
Top Bottom