Hello all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

birdseye

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi ya,

I have been having problems with my tank since day one :confused: I know i`ve been given the wrong fish and been given the wrong advice. That is why im on here. I have been a great lover of fish all my life (to look at not eat, i must add). Im really sad because i am a novice, trying to learn but not doing it right :( I have been given all types of fish, even rare and unusual (taken from there habitats). It really annoys me when some shop owners sell rare fish to anyone! :bad-words:
Before getting the tank i did alot of research. It`s just the compatibility im having a problem with, which is causing alot of stress and even deaths.

Im sorry this is a bad intro but im at my wits end and in need of advice.

My tank is well planted corner tank; Trigon 190L. I`ve had it since December last year. Have lots of hiding places, tubes and bogwood. PH 7.5. Heat;24c. I have; 1 Sailfin pleco, 4 Rams, 2 Cuckoo catfish (Synodontis multipunctatus), 1 Clown loach, 4 Congo Tetras, 3 rainbow sharks (a.k.a ruby sharks), 1 Red Fire Dwarf Gourami.

I used to have 2 armoured shrimps, 1 fighter, guppies, elephant nose, african dwarf frogs and pink and blue kissers (most of them did not live together). I know your all probably thinking stupid woman you should read up before buying fish but i trusted my supplier. :(

Please help me!!! xxxxxxxxx

WELCOME :n00b:

Many people find AA due to trusting a supplier, you are in good company here! Post in the Freshwater Fish Forum and you will get lots of help and support!

Welcome to AA! Don't worry you have come to the right place for help. I found AA the same way, bad advice from a trusted supplier.

Back
Top Bottom