Hello All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fischerman45

Aquarium Advice Regular
i'm only 16, but i had a freshwater tank for aabout 5 years. started with a 5 gallon and worked my way up to a 47 gallon tank. everything from community to cichlids and oscars. i now have a saltwater set up with a reef octopus protiene skim. 2 powerheads 2 hang on filters and a 150 metal hailide, ive got 2 zoa colonies 3 unknown corals that are the same, i have a clown a pink spotted goby, an engineer goby, a male and female lyretail anthias, a blue hippo tang a kole eye tang a l.m. blenny a pistol shrimp a long spine urchin hermits snails and a horseshoe crab.
right now im cureing 25 lbs of L.R in my new 75 gallon tank, and when its done im doing a tank switch. im going to run all the same equiptment plus a sump.
im here to get help and help others!

Fischerman45 said:
i'm only 16, but i had a freshwater tank for aabout 5 years. started with a 5 gallon and worked my way up to a 47 gallon tank. everything from community to cichlids and oscars. i now have a saltwater set up with a reef octopus protiene skim. 2 powerheads 2 hang on filters and a 150 metal hailide, ive got 2 zoa colonies 3 unknown corals that are the same, i have a clown a pink spotted goby, an engineer goby, a male and female lyretail anthias, a blue hippo tang a kole eye tang a l.m. blenny a pistol shrimp a long spine urchin hermits snails and a horseshoe crab.
right now im cureing 25 lbs of L.R in my new 75 gallon tank, and when its done im doing a tank switch. im going to run all the same equiptment plus a sump.
im here to get help and help others!

Welcome to AA! I'm only 13, so you're not that bad lol. You'll learn a lot here!

Back
Top Bottom