Hello all.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lpn4

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello again. My name is Bobbie and I'm from central Illinois. I am very new at taking care of fish. Who knew there was so much to learn? I enjoy learning something new about fish every day. I unfortunately, do not like to learn the hard way. My children each have a small tank in their rooms, and I have a 20 gallon in my bedroom. I hope someday to have at least a 100 gallon salt water tank that I can grow reef in, and maybe have some clown fish. I, for now, just need help on how maintain this 20 gallon tank, and maybe a bit of help on how to keep and breed gouramis. They are, thus far, my favorite fish to watch.

Welcome to AA! I am glad you joined us! Saltwater is great, I am going to upgrade to a 180 gallon soon. It will be a reef aquarium. :)

You know, I almost had my hands on a 180 gallon tank a few weeks ago for under $200...just couldn't talk my fiance into it. lol

This is a great site to research ideas, you can really get a feel for what is involved for each application. I think saltwater tanks are extremely beautiful..and intricate, I wanted to do one for my 90 gallon..I personally will stick to FW they are a lot easier :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom