Hello all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DRoller

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My name is Dean and I becoming a fish addict quickly!

Started probably like most a Goldfish that the kids won at the local fair. That turned into a 10 gal. that turned into a 30 gal. now a 125 gal has replaced all of them, and I want to replace that with a 300 gal. ( just got to get the wife on board ). I do still consider myself as a newbie in the world of fish keeping because of my lack of knowledge. I just set the 125 up from scratch in Feb. of this year, I inherited the 10 from a friend so the Biological system had been established then just transferred everything to the 30. So needless to say I learnt a lot in last few months, but have a lot to learn.

Looking forward to getting into some good discussions because I still have a lot to learn and have a lot of questions.

Dean

Ask your wife if she would like to pick some of the fish for the 300 gal tank. That might make her feel like she's invested in the project. I did that with my husband when I started thinking about getting something bigger than my 20 gal, and now he has grand plans for a 100 gal marine tank.

She does help me with the 125 quit a bit, but I don't she wants to spend the money for the 300.

Back
Top Bottom