Hello All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ian1357

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi just like to introduce myself. I am an ex pat now living in Cocoa.Fl. Back in the U.K. I have kept fish a community freshwater tank and later a Malawi cichlid tank. However this stopped when I walked into the room to find my eldest son who was about three at the time stood the metal frame support on my three foot freshwater tank and the tank rocking. I hate to think what would have happened.
However that little incident curtailed my hobby until now. So approximately 32 years later my wife has finally given in to me getting a new tank.
BTW just for clarification my sons mother would never let me have a aquarium again:(. So a lot of work had to be done on the second wife:lol:
MY aim for my first new tank is for a twenty gallon long tank planted species tank. With smaller type fish.
I would like something bigger but I am satisfied at the moment:whistle:
I still have work to do on my better half:cool:
Cheers
Ian

Ian - Welcome to AA! And welcome back after such a long hiatus.
The 20 long has a great foot print for plants and fish and with such a shallow depth, you will get the most out of your lighting. Several AA members, including myself, have planted 20L tanks stocked with nano fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Welcome aboard , I guess you never told your wife about the fever LOL ;)
Look forward to seeing you on the forums ,

Back
Top Bottom