Hello all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

biancaboop

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Greetings to anyone who actually reads these intro posts :flowers:

I set up my first adult tank about a year ago, after having had a small tank as a child a couple decades ago and a betta in college in a setup we shall not speak of (I've learned better, thankfully), and still consider myself a novice in this hobby. My aquarium is a 29 gallon planted freshwater community tank with a couple cherry, amano, and ghost shrimp, a school of corydoras, and a school of harlequin rasbora. I'm hoping to add a pearl gourami at some point, but I'm trying to take things s l o w l y .

I'm currently setting up a 10g tank to keep me company in my dungeon--I mean basement home office ;). I enjoy designing and making things with my hands (my non-aquarium hobbies include drafting and sewing/knitting clothing), so i'm trying to apply this interest to my aquariums. I built the stand for my 29g to match my other DIY living room furniture, and now I'm building a sponge filter for my new tank. Maybe eventually I'll create a 3D background for a nice big 75g tank, but for now I'll stick to more manageable tanks and projects.

Welcome aboard...

Hi welcome I’m new to this forum too not sure I’ll get the answers to my tank I’m building a background for but I’ll plod on & see what comes but yes think taking it slow is best way to go

Back
Top Bottom