Hello All!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MikeT2007

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Im Mike. I live in alberta canada. I have had fish aquariums since I was kid, im now 24. For the last few years i've been more interested livebearers and and Bettas. I've tried breeding pretty much all the livebearers I know, but no fry ever have lasted very long. Right now I have 4 tanks running. One is my mollie tank, Currently has 3males and 3females and two fry as well as a a kuhli loach and pepper cory cat (33gal). My next smallest is a 15gal with three male platies and a panda cory cat. My other two are 5gals one with an oranda and one with a Betta.

AA

if were going to stick with that abbreviation. Can our new name be "Aquatics Annonymous" :roll:

Welcome, when are you going to switch over to the dark side? :p

Welcome!
If you have tried "almost" all livebearers then you must have had some Fancy Guppies at one point or another. I have a 10g tank that is just nuts with 5th generation guppies....I've had success breading by having planted tanks. Maybe that will help. I know the heavy duty breaders out there do it in bare tanks with sponge filters but I have guppies coming out of my ears....

:D

Back
Top Bottom