Hello all and quick question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Little pickle

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello to all I am very new to this forum thing so apologies if I cock up lol I have a question , I have heard that kribensis are territorial however I had in incredible vanishing kribensis this weekend and all but emptied the tank in a hunt for him (basil) thinking he had got into one scrap too many I got another to appease the wife (cybil) however now he has reappeared !! I have to get rid of one right ! There isn't enough room for another female and also cruel to have 2 males to one female !
Would really appreciate advice
Thanks all
Xxx

Little pickle said:
Hello to all I am very new to this forum thing so apologies if I cock up lol I have a question , I have heard that kribensis are territorial however I had in incredible vanishing kribensis this weekend and all but emptied the tank in a hunt for him (basil) thinking he had got into one scrap too many I got another to appease the wife (cybil) however now he has reappeared !! I have to get rid of one right ! There isn't enough room for another female and also cruel to have 2 males to one female !
Would really appreciate advice
Thanks all
Xxx

Just wondering if anyone can help !!

I'm actually starting a new tank and want a pair of kribs, so if you want to rehome him (and are willing to ship to NYC), PM me.

Back
Top Bottom