Hello all, new guy here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tazzdevl1

Aquarium Advice Newbie
'ello everyone. New to the forum. But, I've been into freshwater aquariums off and on most of my life. In the past I dabbled in african cichlids, oscars, bettas and various community fish.

Recently, my wife and I set up a 20 gallon long tank with a Eclipse 3 hood system. We have it set up as a community tank. Right now, there are neon tetras, cory cats and a couple of angels.

Nothing exotic. Just nice to look at and enjoy. For right now, that is. I feel the "fish bug" biting again. I keep looking a the BIGGER tanks and wondering "where can I put that one?"

We also have small pond in the yard. It has a few gold fish and some plants. We're still working on the landscaping around. A lot of work to do.

Anyway, I did a search and found this forum. Joined hoping to learn from other's vast knowledge and experiance.

Cliff

I also want to welcome you to AA. We don't have a twelve step program like the other AA but a lot of members here like myself are also fighting an addiction (to MTS or multiple tank syndrome).

Back
Top Bottom