Hello All, New Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rayzr8

Aquarium Advice Newbie
All,

Hey I am new the this site. I have started this hobby about 4 mounts ago when my gf asked me to get a fish bowl after some research in this website I saw that a fish bowl is considered inhumane so I decided to continue my research. I ended up with a 40 gallon aquarium that my friend found outside his neighbors house and began building my aquarium.

I was kind of an idiot and decided to add the quick start thing without cycling and it worked for about a week and them levels spiked and pretty much killed the 3 fish I had. So I started cycling after cycling I slowly began to add fish and little critters.

At the moment I have 4 mollies(two white, one orange, and one black), 5 danios, 1 "mystery" snail, and 2 angel rams. Lightly planted

I also have a handful of molly fry, if anyone could help me rehome them that would be appreciated. They are about month and a half old.

Welcome to the forum :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Welcome! You could regime the fry to your lfs when they are bigger

I tried the ******* from the lfs just laughed at me. I mean what is that? I even offered them for free, just want them to go to a good place.

Back
Top Bottom