Hello All! This is Dr. Marvin speaking.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dr. Leo Marvin

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Well what can I say, I've spent the past 8 months searching google every time I have a question about my fish, tank, plants , filter, etc. I can't begin to say what a genuine relief it is to have an online forum, accessible by my iPhone. This is awesome! I started 1 year ago. My girlfriend comes home with a beta fish and a small tank. I immediately fall in love with fish keeping. I went out bought a 20 gallon tank and immediately found out how inexperienced I was and really still am. The ability to have something like this forum accessible 24 hours a day and with a community that will no doubt continue to be as honest and helpful as you all have been, since joining as a member last night.
Currently I have 3 fish tanks in my home. The smallest being a 5 gallon tank set up with a divider and holding two handsome male Betas. Larry and Lino have been with me since Christmas. There tanks have grown from small 1/2 gallon stationary pods to 2 1/2 gallons per fish. I rotate the filter every other day from Larry to Lino's. I do this because of the divider I have. If I leave the filter on one side the other side just won't get a current flow and maintenance becomes straining. Each betas side is decorated with a cave and 1 live plant. With an additional moss ball.
A 10 gallon Tank sits in my bedroom. Currently holding 3 African Dwarf Frogs and a Black Angelfish all 4 being from LFS.
The 29 Gallon Tank I own again is well planted. Complete with a Pleco 3 3/4 inch. African Zebra Albino 3 1/2. African spotted Leaf 2 1/2. Two powder blue Gourami.

:welcome: to AA this is a great site with very knowledgeable aquarists.
I think I've seen some threads from you already and trying to do the right thing. Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom