Hello and a few questions...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AJ277

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Just wanted to say hello--
looks like a great forum!

I currently have a 150 with a general batch of community fish and a few semi aggresive that all get along very well,and healthy ,
despite that they vary in size quite a bit-
larger balas' , iridecent sharks,gouramis,red eyed tertras, bleeding heart tetras,giant danios, zebra danios,rosy barbs,scissor tails,neons,cherry barbs,twin barb platys ,mollys, and my favorite a couple of high fin banded sharks

(all is well except the routine dissappearence of neon tetras,while other small species of tetras and cherry barbs never seem to have any troubles)

anyway been really enjoying it and have had the usual issues and learned a bit along the way.

my questions actually a bit silly, but i couldnt find anything with the search feature

I have seen TV's turned into aquariums at several places , and thought at some point in time had seen a web link that detailed the process..
of "how too"

anyone have info or a link?

also the banded high fins change strips dramatically within a few minutes..
even when all is "well"
i thought it was stresds related before, but over time now it doesnty seem to be.
any clues ?
they seem content and happy..just a funny thing as 5 minutes may see a pretty dramtic fade or boldness in "band" contrast

forgive a newbie if this is in the wrong "topic forum"
:)

schild27.gif
to AquariumAdvice.com!!! I keep SW tanks, so I'll let the FW folks answer your questions ;)

No sweat on the forum, you might find more results though if you copied your question the FW general discussion forum ;)

Back
Top Bottom